When you log onto Hotlist for the ducentillionth time today (what? it’s a real number, look it up on Wikipedia), you may notice a few of these changes:
- A brief tutorial for new users.
- Citysearch ratings on Venue pages.
- Foursquare tips on Venue pages - ranked by most popular!
- Oh yeah, and our whole site is way FASTER. Seriously. Like, way FASTER.
Thank you to all our fans and users who send us comments and suggestions on the features they’d like to see added. Please, keep ‘em coming! We’re constantly tweaking and updating Hotlist to give you the information and tools to help you decide what to do.
How you celebrate your favorite Hotlist update is up to you. We suggest fireworks, if legal in your locale. Or you can take a page out of our ebook and gorge yourself on all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ.
Pictured: Eugene flapping, Michael, random Hotlist enthusiast, Katy, Dylan (yay I made the pic!), Gianni, Haydn
Keep your eyes open for upcoming changes that will make using Hotlist even more sweet!
- Dylan Beynon, Businessman
Hotlist © 2011